*Hint*- be sure to press the "Read More" button at bottom of post. That's where you'll find the contest and the next link. For some reason, my blog isn't showing the entire post.
Hello and welcome to the April Fool's Scavenger Hunt!
I am Brodi Ashton
... and I'll be your hostess at this stop.YOU ARE CURRENTLY BLOG HOPPING ON TEAM YELLOW!
For you first timers, the YA Scavenger Hunt is an online blog hop sponsored by authors who write books for both Young Adults and the Young at Heart. As part of the hunt, I get to host the amazing AMY PLUM. Also, I have some secret content floating around out there (It's an exclusive scene from the sequel to EVERNEATH) that you'll get to find as well.
So here's what you do, in four easy steps:
1. I am hosting a guest author. Read her bonus material and check out her book!
2. Find the special letter hidden in this post (in large, bold yellow) and write it down. (You'll need all the letters at the end of the hunt)
3. Enter my personal giveaway below (You'll find the requirements below. I'm giving away a signed/personalized copy of EVERNEATH, and a Guitar Pick Necklace) (Also, you'll need to answer a question about the EVERNEATH sequel bonus material)
4. At the bottom of this post, you'll find a link to the next stop on the scavenger hunt. Off you go!
(Official Instructions below)
Have you already been here? Are you stuck? Confused? Lost? All will be well. You can click HERE; to go to the YA Scavenger Hunt homepage to figure out which authors you missed.
It is my good fortune to be hosting author AMY PLUM!
Amy Plum spent her childhood in Birmingham, Alabama, her twenties in Chicago and Paris, and *cough* a few more years in London and New York. These days she can be found writing in a Parisian café or in her centuries-old farmhouse in the Loire Valley.
For this hunt AMY is featuring her book called
UNTIL I DIE
Kate has chosen to leave the comfort and safety of her human world in order to join Vincent in the dangerous supernatural universe he inhabits. For his part, he has sworn to go against his very nature and resist the repeated deaths that are his fate as a revenant—even though it will bring him immeasurable suffering.
Heady with romance and rife with danger, the second book of the DIE FOR ME trilogy follows Vincent and Kate as they search—separately—for a solution to their plight, pursuing their quest from the glamorous streets of Paris to the city’s squalid underbelly. Although the experiment that Vincent attempts is progressively destroying him, he insists on seeing it through to the end. This prompts Kate to strike out on her own into the dangerous world of the revenants to find another way. But she unwittingly puts everyone she loves at risk when she discovers a family of ancient healers who hold the key to a secret that could help the bardia—the good revenants—overthrow their murderous enemies, the numa, forever.
And while the lovers search for something they have little chance of finding, a new threat arises among the numa. Kate finds herself in the midst of an ancient and deadly war, not as a bystander…but as a target.
WITHOUT FURTHER ADO
HERE IS AMY'S BONUS MATERIAL!
For more information on AMY and her books, check out her website HERE.
HOW TO WIN SIGNED COPIES OF ALL THE BOOKS in the YA Scavenger Hunt...
1. Now for the prize portion. As you are hopping from blog to blog there will be a giant sized letter highlighted in YELLOW.After you have collected all 20 yellow letters, one from each blog, unscramble them to form a phrase. Enter the phrase at this LINK; making sure you put the YELLOWphrase in theYELLOWentry form.
2. When you have finished with the yellow team you may want to consider moving onto the BLUEandREDauthor teams so you can enter to win even more prizes. How you get there is by clicking HERE; and then selecting an author on either the red or the blue team.
3. Collect your blue or red clues along the way and enter the secret phrase in the form. Don't forget that most of the authors are doing their own giveaways as well so there are many chances to win something special.
While you're here visiting with me you can also enter to win a personal contest I'm hosting.
And my own Mini-Contest...
I'm offering a signed/personalized copy of EVERNEATH, and a Guitar Pick Necklace with the Dead Elvises on it!
To enter, you'll need to:
1. Find the answer to this question from the EVERNEATH sequel bonus material, which can be found somewhere on the Yellow Circuit of the Scavenger Hunt.
Question: What is the nick-name of the boy who asks Nikki (Becks) to her first dance?
2. Once you know the answer, fill out Mr. Rafflecopter: