Thursday, November 15, 2012

and We have a Winner!

The winner of the EVERBOUND ARC is...

Jessica @ Books: A True Story

Jessica, email me your mailing address at brodiashton at gmail dot com

And for everyone else, don't worry. I will be holding a ton of ARC contests before the end of the year. So check back here often! 


  1. Hello there, There's no doubt that your web site might be having internet browser compatibility problems. When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues.
    I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful website!
    Here is my web page :: an easy way To make money

  2. I must thank you for the efforts you have ρut in penning thіs site.
    I am hoping to сheck out the same hіgh-grade blog ρosts from you in the
    future as well. In fact, your creatіvе writing аbilities
    has motivateԁ me to gеt mу own, ρеrsonal website nοw ;)Watch The Clone Wars Season 5 Episode 9
    My website :: Watch The Clone Wars Season 5 Episode 9


  3. It's great entry, you have some awesome characters,looks very good! It's a good things for me! i will
    fllow with interest your post. Good Lucky! cheapest runescape gold, cheapest runescape gold for sale.