Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm trying to get to my To-Do list, but where am I supposed to find the sand for the Sandcastles?

Hey y'all. There is so much to talk about today! 


First off, I was interviewed by Captain Jack Sparrow over on C.J. Redwine's blog. She is truly hilarious, and you can check it out here.


Next up, the Pitch Dark Facebook Page has the first 72 pages of EVERNEATH up. So if you can't wait until January 24th to start the book, head on over! 


So, I don't know if you noticed, but EVERNEATH comes out in 19 days. 19 DAYS!! 


The other day, I came home to find this on my doorstep:


My niece, M+M, made me a paper chain countdown for the launch date. Isn't that so great? Especially for me, because I have a very hard time counting backward from such large numbers like 19.


Each chain has a quote on it from the book:


So I thought it would be fun to share these quotes as I rip off the chains each day. If you want to follow along, look for me on Facebook or Twitter.


And finally, if you have an interview/swag/giveaway request in to me on my emails, I'm trying to get to them all. Really trying. But yesterday I did four interviews, and then I got eight more requests, so I'm convinced that completing interviews only leads to more, exponentially, and it's very hard. Please be patient, and if I haven't answered you and I was supposed to answer you, send me a reminder. 


Because look at my to-do list:


I'm not sure why I have to do these things, but they are on a list, and that means I'm going to do them! Excuse me while I step outside momentarily to Trust the Universe. 


You may also do this to-do list, if you're bored. I'm particularly eager to FIND OUT HOW THINGS WORK.


With that in mind, I'm off to dismantle my computer. Wish me luck!

12 comments:

  1. Only 19 days!! How exciting. I can't to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a book launch at kings english when it comes out?? grace & i are planning our life around these things and need to KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the true insanity begins . . .

    And yes, do you have a book launch planned?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait! So cool!!!

    I just want to point out that I interviewed you first, in 2010, over a year before your debut. Just sayin'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! I can't wait for those 19 days to be up. :) I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole- Thank you!

    Dorien- Yes! My book lunch will be on January 24th, at King's English at 7:00. You better be there!

    Donna- Yes! See above. :)

    Robin- You definitely get the gold star. :)

    Jenni- Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait!!! Hope I don't scare too many people at the signing when I show up all Bad-A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having the countdown in the teens is so exciting.

    I'm rather taken with your to do list. I must add Turst the Universe to the top of my list. Maybe all the others, like sit BIC and write darn it! will fall into line.

    Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow- 19 days!! That is so amazing. And I am in love with that paper chain. I am going to wait for my actual own personal physical copy of EVERNEATH. 19 days! You must be bursting with pride and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Valynne- Just make sure that eyebrow-piercing is fake!

    Angela- Dang that BIC. It gets me every time. I think I will put my BIC right now.

    Megan- I'll have my niece make you a paper chain! Thanks for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um, can I adopt your to-do list? ;) And four interviews in one day? Geesh Brod! Launch date is on my calendar. Can't WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete