Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DORK SIDE: WAY TO PILE-DRIVE HER HEART, JASON!


For today's Dork Side, I must comment on last night's episode of the Bachelor.





Sam and I had never seen the Bachelor until last week, and when the promo's for last night said the ending was so emotional, they couldn't even have a studio audience, we knew we had to tune in.


We were so not disappointed!

First off, DeAnna "stops by", because she was in the neighborhood, and all, and she was out for a walk, and so she just thought she'd up and fly to New Zealand.


De: "Jason, I made a mistake. I followed my heart, and chose the fun exciting guy. I should have stuck with the boring, safe, boring guy. You."

Jason: "Ummm, thanks?"

De: "It's not too late for me to break your heart again. Please give me another chance!"

Jason: "You're the best. Seriously, you're like, the third best girl I have in my life right now.

Look at that ring as long as you want, Jason... I don't think the answer is in there...



Then for the rest of it was like we were watching pro- wrestling. When Jason came out and said, "Since the show ended, the chemistry with Melissa has been zilch," Sam and I were all, "Oh no he didn't! He just slammed her with a folding chair!"

And then when Jason tried to explain it to Melissa, with his big brown puppy dog eyes, and she says, "You're such a B-----d." We were screaming at the television, "Nuh-uh! She just bounced off the ropes and pile-drove him in the groin."

I'm thinking polygamy looks pretty good about now...

We were laughing the whole time, and I'm just impressed they were actually telling the truth: It really was the most shocking rose ceremony ever!

5 comments:

  1. i was right there with you!
    shocking and the funniest reality show i have seen in a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time! GO Jason!
    p.s. i never liked Melissa, i was "voting" for Jill the whole time (he dumped HER 2 weeks ago).
    so does that make HER the 4th best girl in his life?? hey if it doesn't work w/Molly, in a few weeks he can call Jill up! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point of Clarification--I think it is physically impossible to pile drive someone in the groin. You need to watch more wrestling on television.

    As a sidenote, I think Jason is still crying. That guy could have solved our water needs with the tears that he shed over the course of that couple hour program.

    He even gives us metrosexuals a bad name with all that blubbering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I missed out?? Bummer...I was to wrapped up in Enders Game...ummm...I am on page 57 and I am still not so sure. I will force myself to finish it but in between other books. It hasn't caught my interest.

    And no, it isn't you I would have words with :) I already took it back to the library once after your recommendation (no offense) but then a huge group of people in my ward convinced me I HAD to read it and all 5 of them whipped out a copy they were more than happy to let me borrow. They are all men...I wonder if that should clue me in??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorien- serious comedy, to be sure.

    Sam- I'll show you a pile drive to the groin later.

    Cam- As long as you're already on page 57, give it a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately I was at a camp meeting last night until 10pm so I missed the episode...come to think of it, I missed the entire series for the passed 4 years. Kind of glad I missed out, he sounds like a pansy!

    ReplyDelete