Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WELCOME TO THE DORK SIDE- FAVORITE LOST MOMENT


Sanity status: Starting to jump ship.

Seriously. The above picture was taken in my bathroom.

Lost:
I can't keep up with this show. I mean, what kind of show has a guy (Jon Locke) dead in the U.S. and then alive and well on the island? In the same episode? And the island's on a time skip?

Thank goodness we have Hurley to explain the first four seasons in 88 seconds, the funniest part of the entire premiere.




Battlestar Galactica: All I can say is: Gaeta never seemed so sinister. And part of me wanted Starbuck to just deck him, even if he is a cripple.

5 comments:

  1. It drives me nuts...I clean the bathroom walls and the tub and the next day all of that creepy writing is up there again. Kinda like the scene from the Shining where the same sentence is written over and over again. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than just a part of me wanted Starbuck to deck Gaeta.

    I wanted Gaeta to be a toaster so that someone could just "off" him on a whim and be justified in doing it. Since he's not a toaster and just gay, it would be a hate-crime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam- Redrum. redrum.

    Michael-

    I hear you on Gaeta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is that I'm glad Hurley is around to clear things up on 'Lost'. I swear, that's how my kids explain how their day went at school...and I'm sitting there with the 'huh?' look on my face. I should really start paying attention more to both my kids and Lost and then maybe I won't have the 'deer in the headlight' look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hear ya on Lost and BSG...come on people, WHY does it have to be so dang depressing?? there HAS TO be something good that will happen...right? right?

    ReplyDelete