Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TUESDAY'S DORK SIDE... STARBUCK FINALLY GETS TO KICK SOME...

Don't forget to vote on my book title! (My niece Lily is hosting the vote...)

Mother of the Year status:

In a moment of sheer stupidity, I taught my 6-year old son the joy of answering questions with this little gem:
"I know you are, but what am I?"

Seriously, at this point I really am wondering, what AM I? What was I thinking?

Me: "Carter, do you want spaghetti?"

Carter: "I know you are spaghetti, but what am I?"

Followed by hysterical laughter. Repeat 200 times.

Tomorrow, we're working on "I'm rubber, you're glue..."

Anyone want a gently used 6-year old? For free?

24
For being shot in the neck, covered in a plastic sheet, buried alive and left for dead, the red-headed FBI chick sure has attitude problems. It's like she's never heard of Jack Bauer!

Favorite moment: Jack Bauer finally uses his awesome rep when the President asks him how she's supposed to know he's trustworthy.

"With all due respect, Madame President, ask around."

Dude, she just got Jack'ed!

BSG

We are hanging on to a serious cliff...
The coup has begun.
It was so refreshing to see Starbuck get back to her kick-butting roots. I'm hoping the conclusion will somehow involve these five ingredients:

1. Starbuck
2. Gaeta
3. Her foot
4. His bum
5. No windows and no doors

Yeah, you better watch your back. She's coming for you. And it's not going to be pretty.


If Apollo never wears a tie again, it will be too soon. He needs to ditch the politics, loosen the tie, and get back to ... um... whatever it was he was doing before.




Anyone else think Admiral Adama is really the dying leader, and not the President?

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, that red head on '24' is a total babe...wait, what were you asking, was there a question?

    Starbuck needs to go continue kicking butt and taking no names because she is too busy shooting. She is the mo-shizzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam-
    So, you like redheads? I'm sure you'll both be very happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BSG rocked last week! "wow" was all i could say at the end! i voted on your book (sorry, i think i am in the minority who really likes the simplicity and mystery that lurks in the title ECHO...) grace likes that one too, but it would not let me vote twice! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love 24! I still haven't watched Monday's episode yet but I can't wait. I'll have to squeeze it in with Lost tonight. I forgot how much I liked it!

    Teach him Stare Hard Retard too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dorien-
    I'll vote Echo for you.

    Cam- I haven't heard that one! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so cheered after BSG--finally, less gloom and a little more-well-doom. I didn't think of Adama is the dying leader. Holy cow. Also, I have a serious hate on for Gaeta. (It's kind of fun; like the Baltar days.)

    ReplyDelete